Saturday, August 30, 2008

McCain/Palin - woo hoo!!!

I am sitting on the edge of my seat as I absorb all of this exciting information that keeps filling my ears, mind, heart and soul as I learn more about the next Vice President of the United States. I am so proud of McCain for choosing such an up and comer in the GOP and embrace the experience she does have as opposed to the lack of experience shown by Mr. Obama. This is an historic race to the "nth" degree and I an so proud to be a part of it. I found these funny cartoons posted after the DNC on another website and wanted to share them with you. Laugh out loud as you look forward to the RNC on Monday and get ready to ride the wave of Country First with McCain/Palin '08

http://olbroad.com/2008/08/30/obamarama-79/

post signature

No comments: