Monday, August 11, 2008

The best birthday surprise ever....

It may have been 2 weeks after my actual birthday, but I could have never recieved a better present with more thought and love attached to it. My wonderful daughter, Linsey and husband, Dennis arranged to fly my very best friend, DeAnne, in to visit me from North Carolina. We haven't seen each other in two years and a visit couldn't have been more needed!!!! Thank you, thank you, thank you to everyone involved in making this reunion possible. I continue to consider myself the luckiest lady on the planet to have such amazing family and friends :-)

post signature

2 comments:

jessicawhitfield said...

the video is awesome. glad you enjoyed their surprize!

Dee said...

I love it! I am so glad I got to be a part of that! Thanks everyone who was involved for making it possible. And making my trip home so great!
Love you! Happy 40th! It is all up hill from here....trust me!!! Hehe
De Anne~