Thursday, August 21, 2008

Memories from De Anne's visit

I cannot believe the time with De Anne came and went so fast. We were action packed over the two and a half days and three nights we had; but, of course, there is never enough time to catch up and just sit and be. Here are some highlights of the times we had and I certainly can't wait until the next visit. I'll let you know I'm coming so you can leave the porch light on...



Talk about shock and awe!! I am completely overwhelmed...Thanks Karen for getting this shot.

The embrace of realization, joy and a dream come true. Thanks again to Linsey and Dennis!

De Anne and Dennis haven't seen each other in 6 years!!!!

Hey Smiley!!! We are still backing in the glow of our reunion at Bucca de Beppo. Yippee my Dee is home :-)


We were able to celebrate Josh's 4th birthday early and De Anne is watching the action along with Gage and Dave.

Mom got a surprise too!!


Kim, Kelly, Karen and DeAnne - don't we look like we just belong?! We needed Betty and the kitchen table to make the circle complete!
Our one and only up and close and personal shot and Jack took it!!!



Ali is so excited to be receiving her 12th birthday present - early! And we are so happy that Auntie Dee can be there to share the moment :-)

Our lady in waiting...















post signature

1 comment:

Dee said...

OMG, I can't believe you posted those PICS of me. You should have waited until our next visit (when I am skinny again) to put me in the 15 seconds, or day of fame on your blog. I could shoot you for that. Oh well. Thanks for making me feel special anyway. I enjoyed being able to be a part of those times and am glad I have the memories. Can't wait to do it again. Maybe next time on my turf with your WHOLE family! Love ya lots! De Anne~