Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Pine Cove 2008




















The kids had such a wonderful time this summer and Pine Cove was certainly a highlight. Dennis and I saw a tremendous growth in them all when we picked them up that Saturday morning. Growth in height, independence and spirituality. We have registered them to return next year (that side benefit of having a week alone with no children did manage to factor into our decision process a little bit!!) I hope in the far, far, distant future when they look back upon their childhoods that these weeks will have amounted to some of their most treasured memories.


post signature

2 comments:

Linsey said...

I love the picture of Kitty in the mud! It seems so unlike her! Love it.

jessicawhitfield said...

i agree with linsey the pix of kitty is awesome! I was gonna say that before I read hers. lol. looks like they all had fun.