Thursday, April 10, 2008

What?!

I can not believe that Michael Johns is off AI. We had an AI marathon this evening with the Top 8 show and then Idol Gives Back taped from yesterday and watching live tonight to see who was leaving. I am shocked that it is Michael. I actually enjoyed his version of Dream On. I thought David C. was off, Carly sounded angry, and everybody else is just way better than Kristy Lee. Jason Castro (shout out to the Texas boy) was awesome last night and Somewhere over the Rainbow will always be one of my favorite songs - Judy Garland's and IZ's versions both!

I'll miss you Michael and the dimension you added to the competition. I know, however, that we will hear from you again. Good Luck!

post signature

1 comment:

duchess said...

Hi, just stumbled upon your blog thru Jennisa - she's great by the way & I love the look.
Now for my point....Michael's gone???
We haven't watched our recorded AI yet but to find out Michael's gone just breaks my heart.
Thanks for the news update & stop by for a visit sometime. Now I have to go & pout for a while (why couldn't it have been Kristi or Carley?)