Monday, April 28, 2008

Teaser...

For the last few weeks, actually since September 2007, Kitty has been preparing for dance competition. This year she will be competing in ballet, jazz and tap as well as a performing a ballet solo. She doesn't necessarily love all the "prep", but now is her time to shine. I recorded her solo practice with Ms. Carmen this weekend as well as her dress rehearsals for the big three. I submit the following and ask you to use your imagination to envision Kitty as a squirrel... :-)



post signature

2 comments:

Dee said...

I am having an emotional day and that made me cry! Bring my kids home would ya? They are growing up without me and that is just WRONG!

Linsey said...

That was so precious! I love her facial expressions, she is quite the actress. Great Job Kitty!