Sunday, April 13, 2008

The posts that could have been....

Good Sunday morning to every one! Over the past 24 hours I have had some amazing post ideas, unfortunately, none of you will read them. I am a in the moment type of idea maker and if I don't do anything about it right then; it is gone. I had a great idea dropping off my daughter for a play date yesterday, as I was laying my head on my pillow last night - brilliant idea -, and this morning as I was preparing coffee, tidying last nights popcorn bowl and picking up three children's stray socks, another moment of inspiration lost. I think I will start carrying a notebook to help me jot my ideas down so that I may expand on them later. In theory this sounds like it may work, but since I can never even find my cell phone, when it is ringing and flashing, in the bottom of my purse, a notebook will probably get consumed within its depths as well. I guess I will just have to get better at trying to document things/ideas/notions/moments in time as they happen. Stay tuned, as I never know when the post that could have been will become a post that is! Have a wonderful day y'all, eh?!

post signature

No comments: