Thursday, April 24, 2008

Take me out to the ballpark


Even though there is snow on the ground and more forecast for tomorrow....baseball season is preparing to begin. Jack has played for three years now and really loves it. His team this year amalgamated with another team in the city and they will be the Saskatoon A's. In previous years, he was a Redsock (which was actually super cool as the "real" Redsocks won the World Series!). He and Dennis and Corey and Matthew all had a guys night out, including a supper at McDonald's, to pick up their uniforms and any new equipment for the season. I haven't been feeling great this week, so I was already in the bathtub when they got home. A modeling session of the new goodies was in order, of course, so I watched the parade of fashions from my warm water perch. If good looks have anything to do with winning, I predict it's going to be a season full of home runs - Go A's!!!!!!

post signature

1 comment:

Linsey said...

He looks so great. I hope you are feeling better!