Monday, September 22, 2008

Happy Fall Y'all

Today is officially the first day of Fall 2008. There is not a better place in the world to be than Saskatchewan during this time of year. I have a picture perfect backdrop outside my kitchen window as I watch the colors change from day to day and the geese begin their journey south. Driving home for the past few days, I have noticed a truck parked at the beginning of our country road selling potatoes. This truck has been bringing a smile to my face and a sense of peace to my soul. Again, no where but Saskatchewan can I imagine this as a reality in my daily world. Embrace this change of season for all the glory and wonder it may offer you!!!



post signature

1 comment:

Alison said...

Tee Hee you said y'all!!!! I TOTALLY ♥ that Tee Hee (thats my new thing!!)Thx 4 b-ing there 4 meee!!!!