Saturday, September 6, 2008

Happy Birthday Ron!!!!!

This afternoon, while drinking a cup of tea (in honor of Ron!) I traveled back in time to 13 years ago today... And what happened thirteen years ago today, well, Kay and Ron came to visit Dennis and I in Moscow, Russia. We were so lucky to have them come and see us all over the world!! I went through my photos and picked out a few highlights for all to enjoy, so please do :-)


Kay and Ron at the Bolshoi Ballet - don't they look awesome?!



I love this one - definitely my favorite!



Our guide Felix, whom we enjoyed greatly. This was on our way to the site of the battle of Borodino.


Are we pretty or what?!


Ron and I at St. Basil's on his birthday



Happy Birthday to you, Ron!!!



Ron was a ruble millionaire for roughly $100 US bucks


To my dearest Ron, I want to wish you the happiest of happy birthdays. May your day be filled with love and laughter and may you be surrounded by family and friends :-) Wish we could be there to give you a big birthday squeeze!!

post signature

2 comments:

Linsey said...

Happy Birthday Uncle Ron! Love the pictures!

jessicawhitfield said...

Those pictures are awesome. I will have to show granddaddy, he'll love seeing Kay and Ron.