Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Elton John Recap

A little musical treat for y'all - Elton John - LIVE




Elton John was amazing! What an incredible pianist and all around talented man :-) He definitely rocked the house. It was a one man show with no opening act and he kept full control for 2 1/2 hours!! "Rocket Man" lasted 25 minutes... Dennis and I had a lovely evening and really enjoyed ourselves. I know I have said it before, but it is really nice to live in Saskatchewan and have so many great friends and generous colleagues who allow us to attend some of the hottest events in Saskatoon. We are blessed!!!


The true piano man


He was such a ham!!



Great shot, eh?!

Aaahhh - Dennis and I before the show :-)


post signature

3 comments:

Linsey said...

HOW FUN@ Glad you guys got to go. I was just about to ask you where Wordless Wednesday went, but this was way better! Love you! Oh, tell the kids I love the cards!! Jack's was so Jack!

jessicawhitfield said...

hey the vid and pictures are awesome. yal had incredible seats! You are so lucky, I envy you guys =]

Dee said...

Looks like an AWESOME time. Great to be where you are. Wish I had been there, Feeling like a concert myself. We are getting old. Ya know, he is a classic in our day and still going strong! I love you CALL ME so we can catch up! My true feelings and words are "Bitch"! We are supposed to be doing these things together!