Thursday, May 15, 2008

My Prizes Arrived!!!!

Okay y'all, now I get to add words to my Wordless Wednesday pic! It is me, in my kitchen, of course, but I am trying to show you all of my beautiful prizes from the "Great Blog Hunt" that arrived in the mail yesterday. The doorbell rang around 11:00 a.m. and I was so happily surprised to see that it was freebies being delivered by my postman instead of bills!! My gorgeous apron is from a company called, Flirty Aprons. It is so cute and I can't wait to get to cook something fabulous while wearing it :-) I also received two Spot On wall hooks and a Skinny Strip, which is an adhesive-backed magnetic bulletin board. Sarah Kimmel, the sponsor of the contest, also sent me a DVD of her daily home planner software. I haven't tried it yet, but I am hopeful that I can begin the 2008-2009 school year in September more organized than ever!

How fun is it to win something?! I am actually on a virtual roll these days as I won something on Monday night at the Silver Spoon Dinner too. I am definitely thinking of buying a lottery ticket - soon, before the luck wears off!!


post signature

No comments: