Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Alison turns 12!!!!!

Here's my baby girl when she first arrived in Canada almost 12 years ago. It was a few days before Christmas and we had arrived from a balmy 80 degree Dallas day to a -40 degree evening with horizontal snow! Isn't she cute?!?! What a bundle to such a beauty. I am certain we had no idea in 1996 that we would end up building a home and a life in Saskatchewan, but here we are and Alison is certainly flourishing. We had a lovely morning with presents and an omlette breakfast and then Dennis and I were able to take her out to lunch at Earl's for a grown up treat. We have a busy evening ahead with swimming and dance, but I will post the rest of the photos before the end of the day. Happy Birthday darling! I love you :-)



post signature

2 comments:

jessicawhitfield said...

tell her happy birthday from all of us down in tennessee =] we love yall.

Linsey said...

What a sweet little baby pictures! Love that baby girl!