Tuesday, August 10, 2010

I'm back.....

Wow! In re-reading my last post from 2009, I can not now take this opportunity to apologize for being away for 3 weeks as it has been 17 months since I have last written :-( It is not because I do not love y'all; I just got sidetracked, waylaid, and/or rerouted in my efforts to check in!! I am sure you know the phrase..."Life happens while you are making other plans!"

I believe Facebook actually took over my computer time as I became more involved in viewing other friends and family's pages while updating my own status on a far too regular basis. I am always trying to learn and grow and I believe FB has many amazing good qualities (just like chocolate and wine), but I have consumed too much. I really like the personal nature of my blog and want to reconnect to the intimacy of just talking to YOU versus my myriad of Facebook Friends.

Time management has become more and more important in my life as the kids get busier, life gets crazier, and Dennis begins traveling again (to CHINA). I find that I am trying to continually carve a new niche for myself as I never want to stop growing or learning - EVER.

Holy Yoga is my new passion and I have never felt more complete - what a blessed calling!! My new accountability partner, the lovely Liv, in fact, is the one who brought my attention back to my much neglected blog. Thank you!!

Speaking of the Fall, I have some amazing adventures ahead - truly, amazing, really, truly, AMAZING!!! I can't wait to share my thoughts, reflections, anticipations, anxieties, joys, trials and everything in between!! In the past, I would back track and fill in days, events, items I had missed, but I feel the need to only look forward for now. Once I get on a roll and am posting regularly, I may add some things that impacted my life, made me proud, or just brought a smile to my face - you'll have to stay tuned to find out!!

As always, thank you for being part of my journey. I appreciate the time you set aside to spend with me. Love, love and more love...

post signature

No comments: