Sunday, February 8, 2009

One hundred and one

It is hard to believe that this is my one hundredth and first post :-) I am writing today to sincerely apologize for having been away for three weeks! I do not know where the time has gone, but I do know that it has not been floundered away - promise! After posting Dennis' birthday pics I realized that that was my 100th post and I honestly couldn't believe it. I took some time to look back at old posts in random order and WOW, what a blessed life I live! I am truly thankful and humble when I think about how lucky I am.

At this late date and time, I do not believe I will backtrack and finish the Christmas pics - I know there was just a huge collective sigh of relief out there on the world wide web! Suffice it to say, our holiday was wonderful and the kids got everything they could ask for and more...

To update you on the present goings on: we are all happy and healthy. Alison went on her ski trip last week and had a blast. Jack and Kitty went swimming with their class and enjoyed a much appreciated break from math that day :-) Ali will be going speed skating next week for the first time. We'll see if she can live up to her Dad's capabilities around the oval! We have February break upon us on the 16th-20th. No plans but to hang around the city and relax! I, however, do have plans in March to head to my beloved Big D with Tannis. We have no plans on arrival, just being there and spending time. Dennis will be heading back to the Ukraine at the end of March and he just returned from a grand adventure in Vegas with Chris and Corey to watch the SuperBowl. So as those little highlights might detail, we do not allow any grass to grow (or snow to pile up) under our feet around here!

Thanks for hanging with me as always! I love you XOXXOX

post signature

No comments: