Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Two Steps Forward One Step Back

Before adding all of my Christmas pix, I thought I would jump ahead to some family photos we had taken just after the holiday. We are at our Savannah Community Center and Amy Howe took great care in making us all look good :-) Thanks Amy!!! It was a bit windy outside, but we still managed to take advantage of the blue skies and beautiful December day for some of our shots. I am sure in years to come we will be able to look back at these and remember our first Christmas in our new house in Texas - 12/27/2008





I can't decide which one I like better!!
















Our grown up Alison - love the red shoes darling!

The twins - Jack and Kathryn - sweet and sassy

Love this one of Kitty - it looks antiqued!

How's this one of our little man Jackson?

Everyone has such great posture!!! My three greatest accomplishments :-)


post signature

1 comment:

jessicawhitfield said...

the pictures are fabulous. every single shot is a masterpiece :)
I like the closeup of you and dennis the best although both pics are great. I hope you got big ones for frames!