Friday, November 28, 2008

Turkey Day 2008

My beautiful brined 15 pound turkey!! It was so moist and yummy :-)

Where else but the kitchen...the hub of all activity on Thanksgiving or any other gathering for that matter.

Mum taking care of a little pre-dinner clean up

My station by the stove

Time for a quick cuddle in between duties :-)

It's gravy time





























The whole gang enjoying being together before the feast

Me and my girl Tannis

Mum, Me, Tannis and Esther - what Thanksgiving is all about :-)

The babes are ready to eat!!

Looks good...
Oh no, Jack is falling out of his chair with joy ;-)

Dennis' plate for when he returns from the Ukraine...straight to the freezer















A little gift for the ladies and I have no idea what story I'm telling...

Love this picture of Tannis and Esther

The 4 Gage present and accounted for...just missing Big Daddy

We switched on the holidays lights, turned on the Christmas carols and let the countdown begin before I even started the dishes... A wonderful end to a fabulous day. Thanks to the Webers and the Nichols for making a special day even more so. Love y'all!


post signature

No comments: