Thursday, November 13, 2008

To Dallas and back again

So, quick update, my friends. I have just returned from Big D and had a wonderful time. It was 7 days of shopping, eating, playing, spending time with my "big" kids and my grandkids. Tannis and I had a hoot and she was truly introduced to a Southern way of life! I am pretty sure she is looking forward to her return in the summer with Corey and Co. and perhaps an annual November trip is in the works for us ;-) I have photos and stories and I'll try to fill in as many pieces at a time as I can. Dennis is off on Saturday for three weeks and we have snow falling as I type. My prediction will be at least a couple of quiet days to spend at my desk catching y'all up... it's great to travel, but always nice to be home too!

post signature

No comments: