Thursday, July 17, 2008

A Day at the Savannah Water Park

What a wonderful day :-) By shortly after 10:00 this morning we had 8 kids rallied and ready for the water park. We greased everyone up with sunscreen and set them loose. Savannah has such a great area for the kids and they love it all. Gage and Linsey made their first visit today as well as our cousin, Paige. Nathan, Jack and Uber were hard to to catch for photos, but I think they managed to sneak in a few. I got nothing but water splashes and feet when I tried to catch Josh and Nathan on the slide!! The cave was definitely a favorite spot, but too wet for the camera ;-( I feel as if I am posting from Mars by using Dennis' computer as I am having a hard time getting my pictures to layout exactly as I'd like. I hope you enjoy them in spite of their wacky configuration and you can tell by the smiles the fun that was had by all...






























































































post signature

2 comments:

jessicawhitfield said...

the pictures are awesome. I have been begging mark all summer to take me to a water park. he finally gave in and we're taking the grandkids to kentucky next week. your pictures have really got me excited about my trip next week. I just hope it doesn't rain us out, its calling for a chance. glad yall are having such a great visit with everyone.

Linsey said...

Great pictures!!! I love the one of Josh's head surrounded by sand! Had a lot of fun today! Thanks for the memories.